UPDATE Re: [Asterisk-Users] SIPURA Breaches Contract

John Brown (CV) jmbrown at chagresventures.com
Fri Dec 12 14:09:15 MST 2003

I'm limited in what I can say at this point.  However it
would seem that there was a very productive conversation
between the parties and both have strong interest in establishing
a positive relationship.

Chagres remains committed to the SIPURA product and I do personally
believe they have a very good and solid product.

cheers,