[Asterisk-Users] Queue only ringing one agent at a time

Derek Barber dbarber at calltrex.com
Thu Dec 11 15:18:38 MST 2003

Hello!

We are having an interesting problem with the queue.  What is happening
is that no matter how many agents are logged into the queue, only one
phone will ring at one time.  So, for example, if we have two agents in
the queue and two incoming calls.  The first incoming call will ring on
one of the agent phones, but the second agent's phone will not ring
until the first agent picks up the phone.  Both incoming calls are in
the queue, I have tested and confirmed that, and both agents are in the
queue and available.  However, only one phone is able to ring at one
time.

Has anyone seen this problem or know of any solutions?

Thanks,
Derek