[Asterisk-Users] Re: Telemarketer Torture

Steve Murphy murf at e-tools.com
Thu Dec 11 08:34:33 MST 2003

Hello--

For all those who inquired as to the gsm files for the sound prompts for
the telemarketing Torture menus I put on the wiki, and also all those
who had too much dignity to request them, I humbly submit that I have
added a link to my version of the sound prompts to the wiki page, and
also include it here:

http://wyoming.e-tools.com/TeleTorturePrompts.tar.gz

Size is just under 1 meg.

Please, it's my personal site, so don't publish this anywhere but where
it is...  It's not that high-bandwidth a connection to the internet!

murf