[Asterisk-Users] FXO cards

Tim Thompson tthompson at amatechtel.com
Thu Dec 11 07:33:06 MST 2003

FWIW,

Most Telcos (At least for us CLECs) it becomes more cost effective for
us to run a DS1 to a customers location if they have 5 CO lines or more.

I would hunt around for a company that would do that for you.

If you get the T100P Card @ $500 it's cheaper than 6 $100 FXO cards.
Telco can take the T1 right into your * box and you'll have plenty of
channels to spare in the future.

Tim Thompson
CPE Manager
http://www.amatechtel.com