[Asterisk-Users] Sipura SPA2000 & Asterisk & latest firmware (1.0.18)

TeleSIP ricvil at telesip.net
Wed Dec 10 15:48:44 MST 2003

We are in the process of doing testing with the SPA and our SER servers.  We
have not seen your problem and we are using 1.0.18.   We have seen a nasty
G.729 codec problem when interoping with the GS Phones.  I have consistently
reproduced the problem for Sipura and hopefully they will fix it.  Next week
we will start testing with * and let you know.

Are you sending those reboot messages in the SYSLOG server too?

Andres.
http://www.telesip.net