[Asterisk-Users] WAV file volume

Wade J. Weppler weppler at wwworks-inc.com
Wed Dec 10 15:30:14 MST 2003

We've had exactly the same problem at one of our customers.  They have
an Adtran TSU600, which is different than the TA750/850's we use
everywhere else.  I was assuming it was channelbank related, but after
finding that the volume on normal calls was fine, I guess it isn't.

Does anybody have a solution?

-wade