[Asterisk-Users] 'asterisk' as caller id

Martin Constabel asterisk-users at constabel.de
Mon Dec 8 15:19:43 MST 2003

Hi all,

I have asterisk installed with chan_capi, an isdn fritz card
and a snom 200 phone connected to the asterisk box. The asterisk version is
CVS-11/26/03.

When someone calls me I see his msn number (caller id) on the display of my
snom phone.

But, when he hides his phone number and he calls me, the word
'asterisk' is displayed on my snom phone instead of his phone number.

I want to change the word 'asterisk' into another description. Is this
possible?

Best regards,

Martin