[Asterisk-Users] Hybrid T1 Service (WAS: Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question)

Walker Haddock whaddock at datacrest.com
Mon Dec 8 08:03:18 MST 2003

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 10:56:38AM -0500, Troy Settle wrote:

> [...]

Troy, I'm sorry, we are not doing the data on the * server.  This was proposed, but the prime contractor did not want to take the chance, this being their first * implementation.  However, I did find quite a bit of information in the archives on how do do this.  If you get it working, you may want to post the details here and on the wiki.

Walker
--
********   DataCrest, Inc. -- Technically Superior   ******************
Walker Haddock                       http://www.datacrest.com
DataCrest, Inc.                    e-mail:  wh at datacrest.com
1634A Montgomery Hwy.    phone:  1-888-941-3282, 1-205-335-8589
Birmingham, AL 35216                  fax:  1-205-823-7838