[Asterisk-Users] Hybrid T1 Service (WAS: Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question)

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Sun Dec 7 08:56:38 MST 2003

This is a service that I'm interested in selling.  Would you be willing
to share with me (the list) exactly how you have this set up (read: your
configuration files)?  I've never used linux as a router, and am a bit
leary of doing this and selling it as a supported service.

I've got the voice stuff down I think, my primary interest is in how you
accomplished the data portion.

Thanks,

--
  Troy Settle