[Asterisk-Users] Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Sun Dec 7 09:09:27 MST 2003

John,

Check the front of your local phonebook for CLEC listings.  In your
area, I'd expect to find at a bunch listed, and at least two or three
that are facilities based, capable of serving most areas in the
Willamette Valley (Vancouver down to Eugene).  If not, perhaps there's a
good business for you to investigate. =D

Our CLEC here, KMC Telecom, does the hybrid T1 thing as a matter of
course.  I can have a 6x6 system delivered to my customers for less than
$400/month (.09/local connect), or unlimited local outbound for less
than $500/month.

KMC even provides the customer with a Lucent Connectreach, which breaks
out the POTS lines and can hand off the data either as a FT1 or
Ethernet.  I'd like to play with using * to do it all, but need to find
a qualified guinea pig first.

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks