[Asterisk-Users] some success with linux 2.6 and wcfxo

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Dec 6 12:11:52 MST 2003

Tristan 'Minty' Colgate wrote:

>   I'd like to thank everyone on #asterisk for all the support they gave to a
> fellow linux enthusiast... absoutely none.

That was really a nice post until right at the end here.

I hope you understand that cheap shots like this just make *you* look
like an asshole, and provide plenty of evidence for everyone reading
that we're dealing with a prima donna.

AFAIK everyone involved in improving asterisk is plenty busy. You did
the right thing--charging forth into the problem space to see what you
could accomplish--but then you spoiled it at the end by whining at the
rest of us for not helping you.

B.