[Asterisk-Users] XBOX as and * Dedicated Server

Josh Roberson twisted at indigent.sytes.net
Fri Dec 5 17:15:04 MST 2003

I have done this, but I haven't put the server in place yet...   It
appears to run absolutely fabulous, with the exception that OSS/dsp is
noisy as all get-out.  Alsa drivers tend to fix this problem, though.
Other than that, I can pass at least 5-10 calls through with no problem
whatsoever.

Josh Roberson
Indigent Networks
1.877.677.9647 x1