[Asterisk-Users] Voice Pulse Account Management Down?

Jonathan Tew jonathan at ultracart.com
Fri Dec 5 14:17:46 MST 2003

This is a little off topic, but this is one of the greatest
concentrations of potential VoicePulse customers I know of.  We signed
up with an account last night just to do some testing.  We tested the
outbound functionality of calling through VoicePulse from * and it
worked just fine.  We then wanted to go back in to our account and
configure our phone number so that we could test inbound calls.  We
couldn't log back in!  Maybe we forgot our username and password or
something.  We've emailed their support about it (and several other
tickets) and no one is responding to us.  That was bad enough, but we
had a friend signup for another VoicePulse account.  They were 100% sure
their username and password were correct.  Once again we couldn't log
back in to the account management after the initial session.  Is anyone
else having these kind of problems with VoicePulse?

Thanks,
Jonathan