[Asterisk-Users] Port density: DS3 cards?

James H. Thompson jht at lj.net
Fri Dec 5 12:17:02 MST 2003

There are a number of vendors for DS3 cards -- The issue when I last looked at these cards (> 1yr
ago) was that many of them were not fully channelized -- i.e. the cards did not support breaking the
data stream into indiv 64Kbps DS0s.  At the time I was talking with the vendors, all of them were
talking about forthcoming DS3 cards what would be able to do this.  So you might be able to find
some DS3 cards that support this now.

Jim

James H. Thompson
jht at lava.net