[Asterisk-Users] Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question

Ariel Batista abatista at avionica.com
Fri Dec 5 06:52:13 MST 2003

> > >T100P.  It is working great!  The >cost was better than the
> > POTS plus data.
> > >
> > >Can I ask what Telephone/Internet service provider you are
> > getting this from?
> > >Does anybody else have a setup like this?
>
> > I, too, would be interested in hearing from what vendor you are
> > getting such a service.
> >
> > JT

Just wanted to say our PRI provider here in South Florida has this Hybrid
system too!  They are suppose to be offering this setup all over the US.
There's is 6 voice channels and 512K Data!  There called Allegiance Telecom,
Inc.  We have a full PRI from them.  But out sister company has there
Hybrid!  Works great!