[Asterisk-Users] x100p/hangup detection issues? - SOLVED!

Miguel Cavazos miguel at cavazos.com.mx
Thu Dec 4 18:18:00 MST 2003

i have this very same problem but i have a different context

; Answering incoming calls
[incoming]

include => asterisk
exten => s,1,Wait,15
exten => s,2,Answer
exten => s,3,Wait,1
exten => s,4,Background(${SOUNDS}/casa)
exten => 1,1,Dial(SIP/101)
exten => 2,1,Dial(SIP/152)

here my problem is they can dial any extension so at what time should i
put the ringing stuff?

Miguel