[Asterisk-Users] voip-info.org is a great Resource ..BUT

Jonathan Tew jonathan at ultracart.com
Thu Dec 4 23:11:55 MST 2003

Being farely new to the Asterisk scene and searching for
documentation.... I was wondering why the asterisk.org site didn't run a
wiki.  There isn't anything as good as a wiki for collecting
collaborative documentation.  Over time someone might want to convert
the knowledge contained in the wiki to more updated formal
documentation, but a wiki sure would be a great thing to have.