[Asterisk-Users] voip-info.org is a great Resource ..BUT

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 4 21:28:51 MST 2003

Finally there is a place for us to contribute doc & info about * ....
BUT it is realy beginning to feel the heat of its popularity
its takes me forever to edit pages on the site ....

On IRC there are a number of service providers willing to donate
CPU cycles & Bandwidth to support this resource ...

Does any one know who owns the site, and how we can help him move
to one of the generous * ISP willing to provide a faster home for it ?

It would also be nice for to resolve to asterisk-wiki.org :)

ps. if the owner wants to email off list i can provide contact info
for the generious donors ...