[Asterisk-Users] Channelbank Recomendation and GS102 question

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Dec 4 18:48:16 MST 2003

At 8:15 PM -0500 12/4/03, Jim Flagg wrote:
> [...]

Very interesting.  I've had now two fights with providers (Verizon
and SBC) who would not offer such a service, claiming that it was
"impossible" to hybridize a PRI.  I think that's a great offering,
and of course, it is possible, and especially appealing for Asterisk
users.

I, too, would be interested in hearing from what vendor you are
getting such a service.

JT