[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.5 and some resolutions for the displaty

Steve Kann stevek at stevek.com
Thu Dec 4 10:12:56 MST 2003

Steve,

	You really should bring this up on the iaxclient-devel list, either
instead of or in addition to here.

	I'm no longer maintaining the IAX1 compile, so there may be new
features added to the library (such as the handling of text frames, as
you've noted below) which will cause the IAX1 compile to break.

	If people want to continue with that, I'll accept their patches, but
it's hard enough to test and build everything on three different
platforms, so I don't multiply that by 2 to support two different IAX
libraries, and I also don't add one to it by testing with compilers
other than gcc.

	The particular problem you see is that the data structures used by
iax1 and iax2 are different.  If you want to make it work for IAX1,
you'll need to find the appropriate members in IAX1, and add an #ifdef
in there to make it use different elements for IAX1.

There's probably a few instances of this in there.  (a handful, not
many).

-SteveK