[Asterisk-Users] DIAX 0.9.5 and some resolutions for the displaty

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Dec 4 08:56:47 MST 2003

> I need to know if someone encounters display errors (like the window
> displayed partially) when some 'strage' resolutions are used for the
> display
> in Windows XP native theme mode.

I am running XP in 1280 x 1024 x 2 Monitors.  The bottom status window
is cut off in DIAX 0.9.5.

Also:  I finally got my environment set up correctly for compiling the
iaxClient library.  However, I seem to have compile errors when I try to
compile for IAX1 rather than IAX2 (by changing the setting in the
Makefile).  Have you had any such issues?  Here is the output:

gcc -Igsm/inc -Iportaudio/pa_common -Iportaudio/pablio
-Iportmixer/px_common -g  -Ilibiax/src -DSPEEX_PREPROCESS=1 -DSPEEX_EC=1
-DWIN32   -c -o iaxclient_lib.o iaxclient_lib.c
iaxclient_lib.c: In function `handle_text_event':
iaxclient_lib.c:484: structure has no member named `data'
make: *** [iaxclient_lib.o] Error 1

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks again,

Steve