[Asterisk-Users] Implement missing features in Meetme application

Angel Carpintero acp at e-group.org
Wed Dec 3 10:02:14 MST 2003

 Hi all ( dev & user list ),

 I'm starting to implement the missing features in Meetme application :

  's' -- send user to admin/user menu if '*' is received

 Line 438
  -------- app_meetme.c -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 else if ((f->frametype == AST_FRAME_DTMF) && (f->subclass == '*') && (confflags & CONFFLAG_STARMENU)) {
        if ((confflags & CONFFLAG_ADMIN)) {
                          /* Do admin stuff here */
        } else {
                         /* Do user menu here */
               }

 I guess to use the pbx_builtin_background ( that already implement a loop playing waitting a digit )
 to play the menu , and allow Admin/User choose a option sending DTFM.

 And i would like to know the better way to implement that ... any hint about ?

 Thanks a lot,

 P.S : Future plans will be more complex as be able to join a new caller to conference room using
       outgoing call , implement the options of Admin/User menu as :

       - Give/Remove Talk only / Monitor only to an user .
       - Kick a User from the conference room
       - etc ...

        Something as IRC channel management ;-)

Angel Carpintero - angel at e-group.org