[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT << How to do it.

Leif Madsen leif at hacklocalhost.com
Wed Dec 3 02:25:38 MST 2003

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 15:55, Arnold Ligtvoet wrote:

> Hi Leif,
>
> I tried the patch. Installed it exactly as described per your email. Thought
> that you might be interested that it works for me as well. Like a charm, I
> can finally call FWD numbers like 10001 and 612 (speaking clock demo).
>
> BTW: For anybody wanting to install this, if your version of chan_sip.c is
> older than the one described, first use 'cvs update -C
> asterisk/channels/chan_sip.c'.

Awesome!  Have you tried the newer patch / diff for 1.259 (which as of
right now is the newest chan_sip file).  If you goto bugs.digium.com and
login anonymously and jump to bug 104, then you can get the newest
patch.  Same instructions as before.

I just updated it to test the new sip.conf structure which is

externip=
localnet=
localmask=

Still working great for me here!

BTW!   Can you login to the bug tracker and post a comment ?  Thanks!

--
Leif Madsen <leif at hacklocalhost.com>
http://www.hacklocalhost.com