[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk behind NAT << How to do it.

Arnold Ligtvoet asterisk at ligtvoet.org
Tue Dec 2 13:55:07 MST 2003

Hi Leif,

I tried the patch. Installed it exactly as described per your email. Thought
that you might be interested that it works for me as well. Like a charm, I
can finally call FWD numbers like 10001 and 612 (speaking clock demo).

BTW: For anybody wanting to install this, if your version of chan_sip.c is
older than the one described, first use 'cvs update -C
asterisk/channels/chan_sip.c'.

Thanks,
Arnold Ligtvoet.