[Asterisk-Users] John Brown from Chagres!

Brian West brian at bkw.org
Tue Dec 2 17:22:27 MST 2003

I just talked to him lastnight... He was out of the office for a week or
so.  He got back and had to fire a few people for not doing their jobs..
and that he is slowly but surely getting caught up.... and that QWest
screwed up their number porting.  They moved their numbers from QWest to
anohter provider and they aren't working... as of lastnight he was about
to smack Qwest! :P

Just an FYI

bkw