[Asterisk-Users] ArtDio equipment, anyone tested?

Andrew Thompson asteriskuser at aktzero.com
Tue Dec 2 11:53:57 MST 2003

I am curious if anyone has tested, or is using any of the ArtDio gateways?

http://www.artdioinc.com/eng/product.htm (flash site)

Do they function as I might be construing them?

The IPS-1101 is listed as having 1 FXS and 1 FXO. Does that mean it will
actually control two seperate calls, one on an analog phone, and one inbound
from telco, at the same time, without them having to be bridged?

-----
Andrew Thompson
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. You feel sleepy. Notice how
restful it is to watch the cursor blink. Close your eyes. The opinions
stated above are yours. You cannot imagine why you ever felt otherwise.