[Asterisk-Users] Call Announcement - How To ...

Kevin Bockman kbockml at techemail.com
Mon Dec 1 19:01:15 MST 2003

Try searching bugs.digium.com and see if anyone has implemented it yet or has requested the feature.  If no one has picked up on it yet, post it there so maybe someone will in the future.

Kevin

--- "Dave Packham" <dave.packham at utah.edu> wrote:
what would be nice is to get this on MeetMe app.  so that you can announce someone joining the conf call

Dave

--- "Vledder, Hans" <Hans_Vledder at nl.compuware.com> wrote:
>I would like to play an announcement to the user on what external line >a call came in, right before this call get bridged to this user. How >would I go about implementing this in * ?

Use the A option to the Dial application:

'A(x)' -- play an announcement to the called party, using x as file

Kevin