[Asterisk-Users] PREPAID APPLECATION

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Dec 1 12:42:05 MST 2003

>I would like to release prepaid application.
>But I have a small problem, we are using their Cisco prompts (nice lady voice)
>And I do not know if it is ok to release it.
>
>Bart

I will agree with the comments of others on this topic.

You should _not_ include the prompts from Cisco.  That is almost
certainly a copyright violation.

For a very low price, you can have Allison Smith
(http://www.theivrvoice.com/) re-record the prompts, as she is the
person that did almost all the current Asterisk vocalizations (except
for the tt-monkeys.gsm file: that was me.)

JT