[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk European Tour: was RE: * Party in Paris

Vledder, Hans Hans_Vledder at nl.compuware.com
Mon Dec 1 08:10:45 MST 2003

>>Those things generally happen in Amsterdam. And in Kristiania in
>>Copenhagen. The usual problem: Smoking too much pot

I have to object to that, as a rule of thumb the Dutch only rob tourists who
are dressed like tourists and act like tourists, that's what we all agreed
to here and live by -- please just dress local and act local, so we can
finally stop smoking pot just to keep up foreign misconception ...

:-)
Regards,
Hans Vledder
The Netherlands