[Asterisk-Users] Conference without zaptel??

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Sat Aug 30 07:21:13 MST 2003

> > Am I correct in saying that conferencing does not work on a system
> that
> > does not have a Digium board installed??
>
> No, it does. You must download the source for zaptel and around line 90
> in Makefile find this string
>
> MODULES=......
> ....#ztdummy
>

> Uncomment ztdummy, compile and then compile asterisk.

I have been unsucessfull with using ztdummy in the past, for some reason when I enabled ztdummy in the past it broke my IAX2 trunks, Although I was told it was a configuration error I could not find any way to fix it so I abandoned ztdummy in favour of having the trunks working..

So I guess I will have to abandon conferencing too then till we are big enough to use an E100P instead of chan_capi..

Thanks anyway..