[Asterisk-Users] conference authorization

Chee Foong cheefoong at inovas.com
Wed Aug 27 02:35:52 MST 2003

Perhaps you should check out the AGI module. Write a perl script to compare
DTMF(pin) with any data storage(text file, Database). See this doc
http://home.cogeco.ca/~camstuff/.

The other solution is of course modify the source code to check for pin.

You can also use the Autheticate module.

I found that the first option is easier to implement and provide more
control.

Foong