[Asterisk-Users] conference authorization

andrewg at felinemenace.org andrewg at felinemenace.org
Wed Aug 27 00:19:52 MST 2003

Well, going by apps/app_meetme.c, for some of it, we see

                        inpin = strchr(inflags, '|');
                        if (inpin) {
                                *inpin = '\0';
                                inpin++;
                                /* XXX Need to do something with pin XXX */
                                ast_log(LOG_WARNING, "MEETME WITH PIN=(%s)\n", inpin);
                        }

and a bit further down, we see:

                        /* XXX Should prompt user for pin if pin is required XXX */
                        /* Run the conference */
                        res = conf_run(chan, cnf, confflags);

Therefore, we conclude asterisk does not do conference authentication, yet.