[Asterisk-Users] H.323 channel problems

Jan Rychter jan at rychter.com
Tue Aug 26 18:33:55 MST 2003

I have hit a problem where chan_h323 sometimes doesn't hang up properly
and stays stuck in the "Up" state, with asterisk consuming 100% of CPU:

*CLI> show channels
        Channel  (Context    Extension    Pri )   State Appl.         Data
H323/ip$127.0.0.1:30008/21552  (local      123          1   )      Up (None)        (None)
1 active channel(s)
*CLI> show ch
channel   channels
*CLI> show channel H323/ip$127.0.0.1:30008/21552
 -- General --
           Name: H323/ip$127.0.0.1:30008/21552
           Type: H323
       UniqueID: 1061946140.22