[Asterisk-Users] have everyone use asterisk to setup a network as iconnecthere or quicknet?

romulo eugenio ribeiro romuloeugenio at yahoo.com.br
Tue Aug 26 18:13:38 MST 2003

Hi everyone, i am gonna setup the asterisk server, but i have so many
question. Someone know if is it possible to make call forward for another
asterisk server and this one dial out to a pstn. I meant,   someone outside
dial to a asterisk server than this server using IVR make detect which
number this person want and a call forward is made to another asterisk
server than this server dial out using a E100p. Have someone done this
before? in fact, i would like to build up a local voip network in my country
as iconnecthere, callserve or dialpad. if not possible i have plan to hacker
asterisk to add this functions, someone would like to join me in this
journey? an additional, is there some monitor to check out who is making the
call and that i can get after the history the calls from any user.

anyway,

   thanks,

      romulo

sip:54555 at fwd.pulver.com