[Asterisk-Users] 0 out of voicemail to different secretaries

Brad Bergman bradley at bergman.ca
Tue Aug 26 14:35:03 MST 2003

Almost... right now it lets you press * to cancel and enter a different
mailbox, but that just lets you leave a message rather than ringing the
extension. I guess "exit vm and go back to the automated attendant" is a
typical type of feature. Maybe it would be cool if there were a way to quit
voicemail and dump the call to an extension similar to the "o" operator
extension, say "a" for automated attendant? Or maybe voicemail should take
care of acting as the automated attendant and ask for the extension number
and then send the call there? Hard to say.