[Asterisk-Users] Decent DECT cordless compatible with Asterisk/ATA?

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Tue Aug 26 04:12:00 MST 2003

Hi,

Can anyone recommend me a decent DECT cordless phone with the following
minimal features:
- Caller ID with graphical display for both Name and Number (compatible with
*/ATA)
- min.14 days autonomy (without calls)
- backlight for display and keys
- good quality keyboard (I have two models of Philips Onis phones now and
the quality of the rubber keyboard is unacceptable)
- no answering machine included (use Asterisk Voicemail System)
- graphical Message Waiting indicator (compatible with */ATA), in order not
to be forced to use the "different dialtone" type of signaling
- keep a list of the lost calls (min. 10) with the callerid information

Thanks,
Dan