[Asterisk-Users] TDM10M && Siemens Euroset 2015

Olaf Menzel menzel at fokus.fhg.de
Tue Aug 26 03:44:54 MST 2003

Hi all,
--------
I have installed a TDM400 with one active FXS port (TDM10B) an connected
it to a Siemens Euroset 2015 analogue phone.
I have installed some smom IP phones to the network as well and
configured them as usual (sip.conf). For configuring the TDM10B I have
used FXO signalling in /etc/zaptel.conf and in
/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf. I definded the TDM channel and the Snom
phones to the same context (local) and created a dialplan for the local
dialing in extensions.conf.

I can dial from every Snom IP phone the any other Snom IP Phone. I can
dial from any Snom IP phone to the Siemens Euroset but I cannot dial
from the Siemens Euroset to any IP phone. While pressing the first
button of the Euroset's keyboard a busy tone is heared and Asterisk
console shows a hangup signal. Do you have any idea to solve this
problem ?

here are my configuration files:

/etc/zaptel.conf
#
# Zaptel Configuration File
#
# This file is parsed by the Zaptel Configurator, ztcfg
#
#
#
fxoks=1
loadzone = us
#loadzone=fr
#loadzone=fr
#loadzone=de
#loadzone=uk
defaultzone=us

/etc/asterisk/zapata.conf
-------------------------
;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]
;
; Default language
;
language=en
;
; Default context
;

callerid="PBX Operator" <2000>
signalling=fxo_ks
relaxdtmf=yes
channel=>1
context=local

/etc/asterisk/sip.conf
-----------------------
;
; SIP Configuration for Asterisk
;
[general]
port = 5060                     ; Port to bind to
bindaddr = 0.0.0.0              ; Address to bind to
context =  default              ; Default for incoming calls
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
allow=alaw
;tos=lowdelay
;tos=184
;maxexpirey=3600                ; Max length of incoming registration we
allow
;defaultexpirey=120             ; Default length of incoming/outoing
registration
;notifymimetype=text/plain      ; Allow overriding of mime type in
NOTIFY
;
;register => me at mysipproxy.org  ; Register with a SIP provider
;register => 2345 at mysipprovider.com/1234 ; Register 2345 at sip provider
as 1234 here.
;

[snom1]
type=friend
host=129.26.10.121
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=2101
reinvite=no
context=local
callerid="Studenten 1" <2101>

[snom2]
type=friend
host=129.26.10.122
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=2102
reinvite=no
context=local
callerid="Studenten 2" <2102>

[snom3]
type=friend
host=129.26.10.108
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=2103
reinvite=no
context=local
callerid="Olaf" <2103>

[snom4]
type=friend
host=129.26.10.109
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=2104
reinvite=no
context=local
callerid="Samba" <2104>

[zaurus1]
type=friend
host=dynamic
dtmfmode=rfc2833
mailbox=2105
context=local
callerid="Zaurus1" <2105>

/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf
-----------------------------
;
; Static extension configuration files, used by
; the pbx_config module.
;
; The "General" category is for certain variables.
;
[general]
;
; If static is set to no, or omitted, then the pbx_config will rewrite
; this file when extensions are modified.  Remember that all comments
; made in the file will be lost when that happens.
;
; XXX Not yet implemented XXX
;
static=yes
;
; if static=yes and writeprotect=no, you can save dialplan by
; CLI command 'save dialplan' too
;
writeprotect=no

;
; The "Globals" category contains global variables that can be
referenced
; in the dialplan with ${VARIABLE} or ${ENV(VARIABLE)} for Environmental
variable
; ${${VARIABLE}} or ${text${VARIABLE}} or any hybrid
;
[globals]
CONSOLE=/dev/dsp

[local]
; Operator/ Console
exten => 2000,1,Dial,Zap/1|30
exten => 2000,2,Voicemail,u2000
exten => 2000,102,Voicemail,b2000

; SIP Phones
exten => 2101,1,Dial,SIP/snom1|30
exten => 2001,2,Voicemail,u2001
exten => 2001,102,Voicemail,b2001

exten => 2102,1,Dial,SIP/snom2|30
exten => 2002,2,Voicemail,u2002
exten => 2002,102,Voicemail,b2002

exten => 2103,1,Dial,SIP/snom3|30
exten => 2003,2,Voicemail,u2003
exten => 2003,102,Voicemail,b2003

exten => 2104,1,Dial,SIP/snom4|30
exten => 2004,2,Voicemail,u2004
exten => 2004,102,Voicemail,b2004

Thank you for your help

Olaf
--
Dipl. Ing. Olaf Menzel - System Engineer
FOKUS - Fraunhofer Institute for Open Communication Systems: