[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream firmware update DMTF Payload Type

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Mon Aug 25 17:23:37 MST 2003

On Monday 25 August 2003 03:37 pm, Ian Blenke wrote:

> What NTP issue? My 1.0.3.78 phones are NATting out just fine.
>
> The qualify=yes problem bit me as well. Thanks for the heads-up on that.
>
> --
> - Ian C. Blenke <icblenke at nks.net>

Ian, I also had no NTP issues with NAT, but from what I remember when I
perused the archives back in June/July, there were issues if you changed from
the default NTP server.

Perhap's that's what they mean.

Elaborations welcomed.

Regards...Martin
--
Quick! Call Guiness book of world records! My Windows 98 hasn't crashed for
2 hours, 43 minutes and 9 seconds!!!