[Asterisk-Users] Caller ID and Call Waiting.

countrdd at adelphia.net countrdd at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 25 10:05:10 MST 2003

I have 1 FXO line and call waiting on the line. My question is, will asterisk pass the call waiting caller id information to the extension that is active at the time? I mean lets say my daughter (the reason I am putting this in, darn teenagers) is on the phone, and someone else calls in. Will she hear the callwaiting and get the caller id information? Then can she just flash hook to get the call on the other line?