[Asterisk-Users] Structured release, Maillists

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Fri Aug 22 06:17:00 MST 2003

> >>Is there any hope for a 0.5.0 release on the horizon?
> >
> > I would also like to see a more structured release program.  It's kind
> > of scary to tell people that they should "just use the latest CVS code".

0.5.0 is coming up soon, but I would like to resolve relevant "CRASH" and
"MAJOR" issues in the bug tracker first.

After 0.5.0, I believe we will be on a path for Asterisk "1.0".  In
general, no instrusive new features will be permitted, and we will need
people to test, but more on that when we get there.

Mark