[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic Hardware

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Fri Aug 22 02:45:55 MST 2003

Bartosz Jozwiak wrote:

> Did somebody test the Dialogic Hardware with Asterisk:
> - D/120JCT-LS
> - D/41JCT-LS
>
> If you can somebody tell me how it works with Asterisk.

You have to pay Digium for Dialogic drivers at a cost of $15 per
channel. The drivers haven't been developed for some time, and Digium
have only tested them internally so don't guarantee that they'll work.
They usually have interested parties sign an NDA before they give them
access to the code, so that they can evaluate them properly.

The supported cards are:

D/41JCT-LS
VFX/41JCT-LS
D/120JCT-LS
D/240JCT-1T1
D/300JCT-1E1
D/480JCT-2T1
D/600JCT-2E1

Once running, the fee is $15 per channel.

HTH,

--
Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
MX Telecom - Systems Analyst