[Asterisk-Users] Pager support

Alex Lopez alex at opsys.com
Fri Aug 22 00:43:21 MST 2003

I have a request from a customer to provide several levels of paging when someone leaves a VM. On other PBX's VM systems it is common for the system to 'dial out' to a pager wait a few seconds and then send a DTMF sequence that is usually the mailbox number, or sometimes it will call a remote phone number and ask for a password and let them listen to their VM message.  I have set something up using cron and shell scripts with app_queuecall but I was looking for a more elegant solution. Does anyone have something like this already coded. I will gladly post my scripts if anyone asks.

I have seem some discussion of an application called app_hasvoicemail has anyone seem this??