[Asterisk-Users] VIRUS ALERT

marrandy marrandy at chaossolutions.org
Wed Aug 20 17:29:49 MST 2003

On Wednesday 20 August 2003 07:29 pm, Jamie Carl wrote:

> Tip for the future, do not open attachments from people
> you don't know!
>
> Regards,
>
> Jamie Carl

Oh my god...I don't believe it.

Really...just people you don't know.

Don't open attachment's from people you know if there is no personal
information in the mail.

If there are obvious spelling errors or there is anything out of the ordinary
for the person you know.

Vague and strange comments that don't make any sense.

Common people.

Viruses etc. have been around for over 10-years.

This is old hat.
--
Emotions are alien to me.  I'm a scientist.
		-- Spock, "This Side of Paradise", stardate 3417.3