[Asterisk-Users] VoIP dialtone?

Steve Meyers steve-asterisk at spamwiz.com
Wed Aug 20 13:29:58 MST 2003

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 14:20, Mike Ciholas wrote:
> Are there VoIP dialtone providers?  That is, could I use only my
> internet connection for voice calls and not have a separate
> T1/POTS bank for that?

packet8.com
nufone.com
iconnecthere.com

I haven't tried any of them yet.  I'm considering setting up a site to
review SIP phones, channel banks (and other FXO/FXS), VoIP providers,
etc.  I haven't been able to find a single resource that describes well
what the pros/cons are of each, or even just what the options are.

Steve