[Asterisk-Users] PrePaid and IVR

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Tue Aug 19 09:41:46 MST 2003

O, Jeremy again you :)

What is the problem with a RADIUS based biling system now?
We know very well on this mailing list that you hate Quicknet products
and RADIUS based solutions .... ;)
I don't know way ... but it's tru.
We have here a 100% working calling card solution using Quicknet
hardware, Asterisk and RADIUS based billing system :)

Best regards
Lubo