[Asterisk-Users] MOH with SIP

Jamie Neil jamie at versado.net
Mon Aug 18 05:35:35 MST 2003

Quoting firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com:
> While you gugs are on the subject of MOH and SIP, exactly where in my
> configs do I turn on MOH for my SIP clients?
> Also while we're on the XLite would anyone like to help in getting my
> XLite client to work.  I worked with several people on the irc
> channel the
> other night and still can't seem to get it to work. I'm hoping that
> someone who is already running it might offer some fresh pointers or
> correct setup tips.
> Please advise.
> AJ

You don't need to turn on MOH for SIP - if it works on one kind of channel,
it should work on SIP just as well.

As far as setting up X-Lite is concerned, I think I posted my configuration
on the list a couple of weeks ago (check the archives) for both NAT and
non-NAT setups.

Make sure you are using the latest build (1059).

Jamie