[Asterisk-Users] MOH with SIP

firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com firedude at shorelinuxsolutions.com
Mon Aug 18 05:32:06 MST 2003

While you gugs are on the subject of MOH and SIP, exactly where in my
configs do I turn on MOH for my SIP clients?
Also while we're on the XLite would anyone like to help in getting my
XLite client to work.  I worked with several people on the irc channel the
other night and still can't seem to get it to work. I'm hoping that
someone who is already running it might offer some fresh pointers or
correct setup tips.
Please advise.
AJ