[Asterisk-Users] LAN switches with PoE? PoE phones?

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Sun Aug 17 11:07:44 MST 2003

The Snom VoIP phones support PoE and Nortel makes switches:
http://www.nortelnetworks.com/products/02/bstk/switches/baystack_460/

I am not certain that they are compatible, as I have not used the Snom
phones and have only used the Nortel switches with PoE adapters at the
other end to power wireless access points or small hubs.