[Asterisk-Users] h extension seems to wipe variables?

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Thu Aug 14 13:23:53 MST 2003

I would imagine that using some sort of variable temp structure might
help you.  However, the trick is keying the database tree so that in
the event of multiple calls at the same time, you're looking at the
"right" tree during your post-call processing.  Hmm... is ${CHANNEL}
getting erased in the h context?  That would be the "best" key, I
suppose.

JT