[Asterisk-Users] h extension seems to wipe variables?

Alastair Maw asterisk at almaw.com
Thu Aug 14 09:25:49 MST 2003

Brian West wrote:

> Correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't the cdr modules log the call
> duration?

If you look at the last sentence of my post:

>> Storing stuff using the cdr isn't really an option.

This is because I want to add other things to my call log that CDR
doesn't support (for custom IVR apps and the like), and I'd rather not
have to write scripts to pull stuff from the CDR database and sync it
with a table in another database, which would be really ugly.

--
Alastair Maw <al.maw at mxtelecom.com>
MX Telecom - Systems Analyst